A premiere of the telenovela “Mulheres Apaixonadas” is finishing 20 years and this month it will likely be again on Globo’s “Vale a Pena Ver de Novo” to exchange “O Rei do Gado” (see right here the primary endings of the agricultural plot). Written by Manoel Carlos, the serial mentioned sexual orientation, aggression in opposition to girls and the aged, and concrete violence. Within the solid, names like Christiane Torloni, José Mayer, Susana Vieira, Helena Ranaldi, Regiane Alves and Marcos Caruso.
O Purepeople he has already instructed how the primary endings of the cleaning soap opera had been and who the struggling Salete (Bruna Marquezine) is the daughter of. And now it pays tribute to the deceased actors of the solid, resembling Louzadinha and Serafim Gonzalez.
Which actors from the cleaning soap opera ‘Mulheres Apaixonadas’ have died?
– OSWALDO LOUZADA/LOUZADINHA – actor who gave life to Leopoldo, the paternal grandfather of Doris (Regiane Alves) within the fiction died on February 22, 2008 on the age of 95 of a number of organ failure. The artist had debuted on TV in 1956 on the extinct TV Tupi. He arrived at Globo in 1971 with the cleaning soap opera “Bandeira 2”.
Afterwards, he was seen in different productions resembling “Cabocla” (unique model), “Brilante”, “Hypertension” and “Vamp”, along with episodes of “Você Resolve” and a Christmas particular by Xuxa. His profession additionally collected roles within the theater and in movies resembling “Rico Ri à Toa” and “Lampião”.
– CARMEN SILVA – Lower than two months after Louzada’s dying, the actress handed away on April 21 on the age of 92, additionally from a number of chapter. Within the cleaning soap opera, the artist gave life to Flora, Leopoldo’s spouse. Like him, Carmen debuted Tupi. In 1970, she acted for the primary time in Globo’s cleaning soap opera, “Pigmalião 70”.
Afterwards, he participated within the unique variations of “Os Ossos do Barão” and “A Viagem”, along with cleaning soap operas on Band and SBT. Carmen went from 1984 to 2003 with out being seen in productions of this style. Already within the theater, she participated in productions resembling “Oito Mulheres”. And within the cinema there have been about 20 works.
– CLAUDIO MARZO – Rafael’s interpreter and honored within the remake of “Pantanal” died in March 2015 on the age of 74 on account of pulmonary issues. All through his profession, Marzo has been in productions by Tupi, Globo and Manchete, to not point out works in cinema, resembling “O Homem Nu”, a 1997 remake.
– UMBERTO MAGNANI – sufferer of issues from a stroke on April 27, 2016, two days after his 76th birthday, the artist was the Argemiro of the plot. The actor has been in quite a few theater performs and movies, and has been on TV Excelsior, SBT, Document TV, Globo and Manchete.
Among the many primary works, the originals of “As Pupilas do Sr. Rector” and “Mulheres de Areia”, in addition to “Balacobaco” and “Velho Chico”, a cleaning soap opera that he recorded when he died within the pores and skin of Father Romão.
– SERAFIM GONZALEZ – the actor was the sufferer of respiratory failure on the age of 72 on April 29, 2007. In “Mulheres…”, it was Physician Onofre. The artist gained nice prominence in cleaning soap operas resembling the primary variations of “Mulheres de Areia”, “A Viagem” and “Chiquititas”.
– MARLY GOOD – the actress handed away on April 12, 2012 on the age of 78 on account of issues from surgical procedure. In “Mulheres Apaixonadas” she went to Marta. The artist had simply recorded her participation within the miniseries “Rei Davi”.
Marly was at Tupi, Globo and Document, and acted in about 10 movies.
– GLOSSY MANOELITE – Inês, Salete’s grandmother, died on the primary day of July 2014 on the age of 72 on account of respiratory issues. The final work was within the remake of “Dona Xepa” dwelling Terezinha Cho Lee.
On TV, there have been 9 extra works, on SBT, Globo and Document. And in cinema he was in six productions. On the finish of 2013, the artist stopped being scheduled for a year-end particular on account of well being issues.
Others who’ve already died are Caco Baresi (on April 9, 2015, aged 54, interpreter for Orlando, sufferer of a lung nodule), Fábio Junqueira (Dr. Marcondes, on November 20, 2008, aged 52, on account of cerebral edema) and Miriam Pires (to Laurinda, on September 7, 2004, aged 77, on account of toxoplasmosis).
Leave a Reply